Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TIME OUT!!!

We woke up this morning excited to take Hannah sledding for her first time. We had a nice breakfast of Captain Crunch and started putting Hannah's snow pants on. When her snow pants were finally on, she told daddy to put his on.
Ed immediately went to use the bathroom before putting on his snow pants. Hannah slammed the door open, looked right at him and told him to put his snow pants on right now! She then proceeded to count to 4. Once she reached 4 and Ed hadn't moved, she walked over to him, spanked him and put him in time out! I couldn't contain my laughter. To top it off, she held him there and had Holly guard him so he wouldn't leave. Once she counted to ten she took him out of time out and told him to put his snow pants on RIGHT NOW!!!! Amazing how quick little ones are to pick up on our habits. Ed had to act as serious as possible otherwise we would be sending the wrong signals to Hannah.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

oh my gosh that is funny. I'm so sorry I missed you guys on my trip home. Hopfuly we will be back this summer! Hannah is getting so big and beautiful!