Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mini-Update

Well I know it hs been a while since I updated, but times have been somewhat busy. We are all doing fairly well. Hannah continues to grow like a weed. She is currently enjoying gymnastics and has been moved up to the next class. She no longer moves around the gym with a parent, but with her small class....independently!!! I am not sure I was ready for that.


Also, a major milestone for Hannah is that she is totally potty trained now!!! She decided over the Christmas holiday that she needed to use the "big girl potty." This past week we decided it was time to take her out of pull-ups at night as well. So far so good. Knock on wood, we have only had three accidents since Christmas. Our hope is that she is so used to using the "big girl potty" that we have no regression issues people talk about when the new baby comes.

Besides that, Ed and I are keeping busy with work and volleyball. We are once again coaching the local 13-14 travel team. We head to Salt Lake about every other week. We also hold practices twice a week.

Here is a small picture of Hannah in her cute new dress. Her Uncle Kevin and Aunt Lori brought it back from their trip to Mexico this past week. She loves to twirl in it.

More pictures are to come. We are fast approaching our due date and Hannah is excited about being a "big sister." She also seems to understand that all of her old clothes that are too small are going to go to her baby sister.

1 comment:

Jolly Family said...

She is SO big. I am so glad to see NEW picture. She is so dang cute, I can't wait to see the next little beauty. I am glad that potty training is going so well, my girls were pretty easy also. How are you feeling? Getting excited baby girl #2? I am! Can't wit so see her. Do we have a name yet? you should e-mil me her name and I won't tell anyone. :)