Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bake Day 2009


Well, I am only a couple of months behind. My camera is currently busted and I have been horrible about getting the pictures off of it. This was our December "Bake Day". This year it was at mom's house. We made several trays of fudge, a couple dozen loaves of bread, six dozen chocolate cookies, three batches of peanut brittle, divinity, and of course, sugar cookies. It is Hannah and daddy's job to make the sugar cookies for the holidays. While all of us were baking, my dad took car of Elayna. After crawling around the living room over and over again, she quickly feel asleep in the sunbeam and took a nice long nap. By the end of the day, I wished I had napped with her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jolly Family said...

Looks like you guys had a good time!
Miss you all!