Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School 2010


Well, Hannah started her second year of school today. She is in Pre-Kindergarten. Last night we spent thirty minutes trying on all the uniforms she had outgrown. ARG! Luckily we have enough dresses and shorts to last through the school year, we just need to replace her brand new pants with a bigger size. Who knew she was going to jump two sizes in six months. We took her out to dinner at Cafe' Rio aka Rainbow Chairs. She loves it there. After trying to get anything out of her on the day, we put her to bed knowing she had spaghetti for lunch (mainly due to the newly stained uniform shirt) and that she had her picture taken. Otherwise, I can only guess what she did. My overly talkative four year old had very little to say...? I am proud of her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So special to see her first days pictures. I can tell she loves to dress herself. My beautiful bug is growing too fast.
Love Gamma