Sunday, September 19, 2010

Queen for a Day

So, last year dad purchased a package at Holy Rosary's annual wine auction. It was "Queen for a Day", which included a personal shopper at Macy's when the store wasn't even opened, facials with Clinique, Lancombe, or Este Lauder, hair styles at Austin Kade, and lunch at Johnny Carino's. We finally cashed in on the prize. Mom, Amy, Mandy and I spent the day living the life! After trying on more clothing than I could stand, I opened a Macy's card and made a "small" purchase (the package included a 15% discount!!!).The facials were subtle yet glamorous. The hairstyles were at Austin Kade, a beauty school. The ladies were extremely nice there and I truly enjoyed my curly style. As you can see, the middle left picture was our pre-makeover look and the top middle was the new us! We were able to flaunt our new style at Johnny Carino's and enjoyed a very delicious lunch. I had a great day with the ladies and I would LOVE to do it again!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jolly Family said...

looks like you ladies had a ball!