Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

So, the girls and I had a great Valentine's Day. It started this weekend when we decorated Hannah's box for school. She did such a great job. I raided my sticker collection and she made a masterpiece out of an old princess shoe box! Even though Ed was out of town, we still showed the girls their presents while talking on the phone to him. Each girl got a small balloon with flowers inside, a small box of chocolates and a small kid friendly chapstick. They were very excited. For the topper, we celebrated dinner with an ever classy pepperoni pizza from Papa Murphy's shaped like a heart. The girls thought it was perfect! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Glad everyone had a wonderful Valentines. Love Gramma

Jolly Family said...

I love it! I'd say it was pretty perfect! Miss you all!