Friday, July 24, 2009

For you Joy...Elayna pics.

Yeah, I know I don't post many pictures of Elayna, but how interesting are sleeping baby pictures! Here are a couple of good pictures we got while visiting one of the many parks at Tautphaus. Hannah was too busy running around like a monkey for me to get any good pictures of her, so I took a bunch of Elayna stretching and enjoying the fresh air.



My beautiful girls!!! Hannah is slimming down like crazy. She gained ONE pound in the last year, while Elayna has doubled her birth weight in two months! Can you count the rolls?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ick, what's Ed doing in that pic ;)
Just kidding. Thanks for the pictures. Oh and I like the Yellowstone pics too. Reminds me of the good ol' days. By the way, where'd you find that old geyser?