Monday, June 21, 2010

Circus

Two weeks ago, my dad gave us tickets to the Jordan Brothers Circus in Blackfoot. Hannah was SO excited. When we got there, we saw that you could ride the elephant, or a pony. I was excited for Hannah to ride the elephant, but she only wanted to ride the pony. So, we negotiated both. I truly believe that the circus makes most of its money on riding the animals! While we were watching Hannah ride the pony, the ticket taker asked why I was watching with Elayna. So, I was able to throw her on a pony for a couple of laps around the ring. She giggled and smiled hugely. Although the circus started at 8 pm, an hour past bed time, the girls did quite well. When we finally left (at 10) the girls were exhausted! Not surprised that they fell asleep in the car. Can't wait until next year!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous! that looked like a lot of fun!
mandy