Monday, April 18, 2011

Elayna Turns 2!

Yesterday my baby turned 2! Oh where does the time go? As is fitting, we had Dora everything...cake, outfit, gifts, sheet set, wrapping paper. I had a little too much Dora by the end of it. For a combo birthday gift, my parents pitched in for a trampoline inclosure! Ed is already trying to teach Hannah that it is a wrestling cage! HA! Oh well, I feel a little safer now than I did. Also, Elayna received a Dora house, Dora Castle, Dora Mermaid, Boots stuffed animal, clothes, and a couple of miscelaneous other gifts. Hannah was only a little jealous. Lastly, we took the crib bars off of her crib and turned it into a toddler bed (wipe a tear). It is official...Elayna is no longer a baby! :(

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gamma has had a tear again. OK lots of tears. Babies should be in cribs until 5 at this point. She is growing up way too fast. LOVE Gamma