Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Braids

So yesterday the girls played in our little swimming pool for a couple of hours. Afterwards they decided to go down the slide in our backyard which had a hose running at the end of it...WELL with wet swimming suits and wet grass, the girls flew off the end of the slide and went skidding across the grass for five or more feet. Needless to say, they thought that was the coolest thing they have ever done. HOWEVER, by the time they were finished they were a muddy mess!!! Hannah knows that if we take a bath in the middle of the day, I will braid her hair in her "little" braids. Although her braids are bigger than I would like, after getting through Elayna's hair, my patience was running out! The good things about them is that I am off the hook for doing their hair for a week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way too cute. It looks like Elayna was crying though. They are soo precious. Love with al my heart. Gamma