Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ponce Wedding

Well, I took very few pictures at Sara and Alex's wedding. Actually, these may be the only pictures that I did take! It was a very BEAUTIFUL wedding. Nice outdoor ceremony, with dancing, DJ, food, and drinks afterwards. The colors were gorgeous, brown and teal, and all the ladies look amazing...uh, I guess the guys did too ;) Elayna went home with my parents early, so I didn't get any pictures of her. However, Hannah stayed and danced the night away! With a normal bedtime of 7:00, when 9:45 hit, she was exhausted! She had been dancing straight for almost two hours! Needless to say, she fell asleep on the way home. In the beginning when noone was on the dance floor and Abby asked me to dance with her, I shrugged and said "what the heck"...it isn't often I get to dance with my nieces. Shortly after, Hannah, Adrea and Sara joined in and I was able to take a couple of pictures. I truly had a great time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: