Friday, January 11, 2013

November 2012

In November, we were blessed with the opportunity to see friends and family that we hadn't seen in quite some time. Melissa and Baby Davy a.k.a. Scooter came to Idaho Falls to visit. The girls truly enjoy seeing their Aunt and new cousin. We had lots of laughs and plenty of fun. Too bad the visits never seem long enough. Hopefully soon we will get everyone together for a longer period of time!

Over Thanksgiving, we went to Butte. Once again, it was great to see family that I hadn't seen in quite some time. I also got to meet my new baby cousin Otto. With so many family members, we had the Thanksgiving dinner at a nearby church. Elayna loved that red dress she is wearing. I don't think she took it off the entire weekend! Thanks Sam for sharing!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Love to see all the things that you guys are doing. Lots of fun. My precious granddaughters are growing too fast.
Love you.
Mom