Sunday, April 12, 2009

First Haircut

Hannah had her first haircut the other day. She was so excited to sit in the "big chair". Of course, I was sad to see her hair getting chopped off. I always wanted to have a little girl so I could do her hair. However, it was getting way to long and with summer fast approaching, we decided to cut it a little.She sat there so patiently. The hair dresser said she was very well behaved. It is amazing how calm she can be when someone else is doing her hair. I guess all the practice she gets with me in the mornings helped her to sit still.All-in-all we cut about five inches off. It barely sits on her shoulders. She looks so adorable with the new do. It is just long enough that I can still fit it all into a pony tail. That has always been a stipulation with my hair cuts. Now the back of her hair is as long as her bangs that we grew out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My bugs beautiful red hair looks soo cute in her new style. Gamma loves her bug.