Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shower Fun

The baby shower was so much fun!!! I was excited to see friends and family that I haven't seen in such a long time.
Here is Great Aunty Katie and Hannah eating some snacks before dinner. It's almost been a year since I had seen Katie. It was great fun having her there.
Here is Vanessa, Sara, and me playing guess what the baby ate game. It is always enjoyable to put your nose in a diaper and sniff what is in it!
I guess it is more enjoyable than some, as Jaime can attest to.
For our last game, we had to put a garbage sack over our bodies and feed our partner "baby food". (It was really pudding.) One person was behind the other using their arms to feed you. They couldn't look either.
As always, some people were better at the game than others. As you can tell Jaime fed Amy quite well while Amy kept missing Jaime's mouth.
Finally, we had some cake. It was a beautiful cake. Of course after snacking all evening, I couldn't hardly eat any.
Some of us still had an appetite though, as Rheya scarfs hers down! What a cutie!
As the night wound down and everyone had gone home, Hannah started dancing with balloons. At one point she put the balloon between her legs and rode it around the house like it was a horsey. Of course this picture doesn't do her justice. The whole scene was hilarious, but I didn't think to take a video of it.
Again, I want to thank all who came and are supporting us throughout this pregnancy. Hopefully within the week we will have a new addition to our small little family.

No comments: