Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today was a wonderful day! This is my first of many mother's day with two beautiful children...although Elayna decided to sleep the day away. We ended up getting a bunch of cute pictures of Hannah, but sadly none of the sleeping Elayna. Hannah ended up getting me a jewelry box (I guess Ed was tired of helping me untangle my necklaces). Elayna got me a diamond girl pendant to go along with the emerald one Hannah got me last year. Now my necklace has two little girls on it to represent my little angels. My girls sure picked out wonderful gifts. (Thanks Ed)



After lunch, we took Hannah to Tautphaus Park. Here she is attempting to cross the movable bridge. She does fairly well, that is until it starts moving. This toy would make most people sick. As someone stands on it, another person spins it. I wasn't sure who was going to fall off first, Hannah or Ed.After the park, we walked across the parking lot and took Hannah to the little kids rides. Here she is a train engineer. We had to ride this twice. The first time she had to sit in a train car while a little boy was the "head engineer". If you know Hannah, you probably know how well this didn't sit with her!
Here she is being the pilot. She didn't seem to like it after it went around more than five times. Apparently she has developed her dad's tolerence for fast spinning things.
Lastly we rode the merry-go-round. I was allowed to ride for free since it is Mothers Day. I have never really noticed the expressions on the horses before, but this white stallion really looks creepy.

No comments: