Sunday, May 10, 2009

Alex's Graduation

Yesterday Alex graduated from ISU...YEAH!!! It was quite a nice BBQ. It is always enjoyable to get together with family and friends. As I went to get a picture of Sarah and Alex, Ed managed to sneek into the picture. Not sure how I missed that! Here John gets his first opportunity to hold little Elayna....are you jealous Melissa! We are going to get Hannah a trampoline for her birthday. It was nice that Alex had one for her to practice on. She did fairly well. We were still nervous when she jumped within a foot of the edge, but hopefully we will learn to trust her once she has her own. After she finished rolling around, her hair was standing on end. The camera doesn't show just how bad it was, but you can still see some of the messy red hair.

2 comments:

Annie H. said...

ahahaha love this last pic! so cute! I'm jealous she's getting a trampoline. :) Thanks for sharing your updates!

Jolly Family said...

I am jealous! I want to hold Elayna sooooo bad and I can't wait to see Hannah and how much she had grown. I have dang cute nieces.