Saturday, December 18, 2010

Santa Letter

So, Hannah wrote her first Santa letter this year. In the past years, I would write the letter and she would try to copy the letters. This year I helped spell the words and sho wrote it herself. She wanted to make sure that she told Santa about her Rupunzel Barbie. At the end she wanted to make sure Santa knew what Elayna wanted since she can't write yet. How very cute is that!

A couple of days later, I told Hannah to keep a look out for anything that might resemble Santa's mailbox. I drove up and down the street three times before she saw the 20ft tall Santa. Once she did, her eyes lit up and yelled "I see it!" Walking up to it you could see the sparkle in her eye. I haven't seen a smile that big in a quite a while! Love it!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jolly Family said...

so cute! Man I miss them sooo much.

Anonymous said...

She is sooo loving. She is always taking care of Elayna. She is full of so much love and passion for everything. Gramma love photos all the time.