Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tree Decorating


We decided that we would put the Christmas Tree up this Thanksgiving break. Normally December is chaotic, so it was either put the tree up in November, or a couple days before Christmas. The only problem with putting a tree up that early is that there isn't many options out there. We finally were able to find a few trees at Home Depot. Hannah was VERY excited to pick a tree. When we got home, we started the task of decorating. As is tradition, Ed and Hannah put all the ornaments on the tree while I take pictures and help keep the baby busy. This year, she wanted to be a part of the tree decorating. She ran ornaments from me to Ed. She even tried to put a couple on herself. I don't think she understood that you actually have to hook the ornament to a branch. Each time she would set it on the tree, it would promptly fall off. She would reply...UH OH! Quite cute. When it was all finished, Hannah asked if she could put the angel up again. She enjoys putting the last thing on the tree.

OH, Holly was actually quite klingy during the whole process. She would almost climb completely into our laps everytime we would sit down, hence, the big head picture!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute. I wish I could download the photos to print. I dont want to miss a picture.

Jolly Family said...

so cute!! I love seeing all the pics. Holly is so funny, I just hate how big they are :(. Glad you guys had fun. Miss ya'll